Online Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
Registration runs from Monday, July 29th, 2019 to Friday, August 24th, 2019
New Student Enrollment & Online Registration Assistance
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Online Registration Assistance and New Student Enrollment
Each campus will have a lab open to assist parents with Online Registration.
New Students Registration- Please bring the following information:
Parents of new students should report to the school in which the student will be enrolled.
These items are needed to register your child in an JISD school as a new student.
- Student’s certified birth certificate;
- Student’s social security card - not just the SS number;
- Student’s immunization record;
- Parent’s or guardian’s proof of residency, such as a utility bill;
- Parent’s or guardian’s driver’s license or official identification (Driver’s identification (License must be current, and the address must match the proof of residency address.); and
- The child’s latest report card